Thursday, May 6, 2010

'Vice for Veggie Growers

Saw this blog about growing perennial vegetables. I thought only flowers could be perennial.


This is what dictionary.com has to say on the matter :

perennial –adjective

1.
lasting for an indefinitely long time; enduring: her perennialbeauty.
2.
(of plants) having a life cycle lasting more than two years.
3.
lasting or continuing throughout the entire year, as astream.
4.
perpetual; everlasting; continuing; recurrent.


Since I'm growing my own tomatoes + strawberries (both are doing really well I'll post pics really soon)
My roomie wants to grow a peach tree I tol dher when I get a farm I'll get right on it....but mayeb green peppers are next on my list ...or watermelons o there so much to choose from!
Figured I should read up on it a little bit


No comments:

Post a Comment