Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cuisine Cruising

I'm on a Boat! Well I was and internet doesn't come cheap in international waters, so I'm updating you a lil late on all the scrumptious food I had on my vaca. All I kept hearing about cruise ships is that the food will blow your mind and all you do is eat. I ate good the whole trip but I'll let the pictures speak for me and you can see for yourself


Day 1: Malaysia Food Bar 



Dinner Fall off the bone St. Louis Ribs 


Dessert Chocolate Layer Cake 

My new Favorite dessert I want this instead of birthday cake always and forever


Day 2: Afternoon Drink 
Drink of the Day which one I dont remember they were all soo good and strong 


Afternoon Snack: Chocolate Tuxedo Strawberries 
Relaxin on deck drink in one hand strawberry in the other - the good life


Dinner Lobster baby
Mashed potatoes and parmesan broccoli 


Day 3 Lunch: Deck BBQ 
Hot Dogg w/ spicy  slaw + Mini Slider Burgers w/ spicy slaw 

Room Service PB+J
Free room service you can have anything you want, what does my grown ass man brother order a peanut butter and jelly sammy... really tho dude
I was mad, then I tasted it. It was the best pbj I eva had the perfect combination of the two.

Dinner Appetizer Corn and Spinach Salad 
Sometimes presentation is everything, a glorious tower of food


Day 4 Lunch Pasta Bar 
Chicken + Broccoli + Spinache Penne in Alfredo Sauce 
Customized to my taste


Lasagna
This was a risky surprise of Roast Beef and Spinach, a very non traditional choice but very tasty


Dinner Appetizer Ice Cream Soup


Fried Shrimp + Curly Fries special Sauce



Soufflé
I've always wanted to try this, and was some what disappointed. This dessert is very hyped up, and didn't live up to my expectations. Very pretty to look at though.



I don't know how I have been living all my life with out 3 course meals, and I am not sure how I'll go on but this trip was amazing so was the food





No comments:

Post a Comment